Theme: Exploring Best Practices in Usage-Based Motor Insurance
UBMIC is an annual business get together of key decision makers in the motor insurance industry from all over the world. The exclusive platform would enable senior level professionals of reputable insurance companies and insurance related firms to come together, with a view to discussing industry based issues.
UBMIC would also attempt to help build business relationships, expand business opportunities and encourage after-event discourse of issues of mutual interest to participants.
Benefits of Attending / What To Expect:
1. An exclusive platform providing a high level network of CEOs, MDs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, GMs, Directors, Heads of Department and other key players of your industry, with the aim of giving you the opportunity to network, share business ideas/experiences, analyse case studies and initiate new business opportunities with potential partners – all within three days.
2. High level ‘Resource Persons’ as speakers
3. Three days of networking opportunities that encourages interactive discussions on Telematics as it affects the world
4. Two days of sharing of knowledge on Usage-Based Motor Insurance
5. Presentations on the latest developments in Telematics regulations and legal issues
6. Case studies on technologies supporting Usage-Based Motor Insurance
7. Panel discussion that would help enhance your professional skills
8. Interactive lunch with opportunity for sharing of business ideas and experiences
9. Find out acceptable procedures of handling Usage-Based Motor Insurance issues
Venue / TBA:
We are negotiating with our hotel partners for a favourable group discount for our participants. As soon as we conclude negotiations, the full detail of the event venue will be communicated to you.